- Terrace 1A luxury property development with a small terrace balcony. Due to design constraints restricted door threshold height.
- CurvesDuring the course of a reroofing programme of a school with CTF tapered insulation design, we were advised of a requirement to upgrade and insulate north light type windows. Having established the roof curvature, bespoke curved boards were supplied, fully bonded and covered with a waterproofing membrane.
- Setting OutCTF on-site assistance with setting out complicated tapered insulation systems. In this example the corner is at an acute angle. CTF assisted in setting out the tapered design in accordance with their design drawing, superimposing the board joints on to the roof, allowing the roofing contractor to cut on site the insulation board accurately.
- Service station and convenience storeTo avoid closure of a busy service station and convenience store due to severe water ingress, CTF were invited to design a solution to eliminate a troublesome narrow central gutter, which had been continually leaking for many years.
- RampsCTF received a main contractor request for expanded polystyrene blocks to form a void filler for three temporary access ramps to allow construction vehicle access from street to basement levels during the construction process and following in depth design discussions our suggestion to manufacture a “tapered roof type kit” was accepted.